Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

THE GRASS, GREEN; THE LAKE, STILL WET

I've been writing lately, a lot, but about real things.  I've been imagining pretty pictures and locations, but not about the people who live in my head. Boring, agreed. Honestly, the real world is kind of two dimensional, flat. So good news, today, from a newly agented writer reminds me to allow equal time, to finish stories--the ones that keep us sane and drive us to distraction, all at the same time.

So, a slew of red pens, a new ream of printer paper, and congratulations to Michele Shaw, my reader and friend, for finding the flagstone that is a perfect fit, and the agent that will set her on her path.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you, Helen! I'm so glad you are diving back in! I need you on this journey, and I want to be the first to congratulate you when your call comes...and believe me, it's coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midwesterns ARE the nicest people, Hoosiers especially; you are the best of both. Thank you, again Michele for inspiration and triple congrats.

    ReplyDelete